Work with Me
In my coaching sessions I will:
Offer a safe, peaceful and confidential environment where you can feel free and comfortable to talk about your challenges in an open and honest way.
· Provide a space where I will help you set your own goals and outcomes which will enable you to fulfil your own potential and live the life that you really want
· Help you gain a new perspective around the beliefs that are not serving you anymore and develop healthier ways to live a life without being dependent on anything outside of your own self
· Help you to explore, acknowledge and, eventually, release the feelings and emotions that you might have found difficult to cope with and which led you the learn the unresourceful behaviours that you’d like to change
· Support you in working through and overcoming challenges, situations and emotions that you might still find difficult to deal with and are making you feel trapped in your life
I’m not there to fix you, you are not broken, none of us are! We just need some help from time to time to find new solutions to tackle our everyday issues. I will be there help you find ways that work well for you. It might not always be a smooth journey, and you might find some rocky patches along the way, but I will be there beside you and support you in finding your freedom and changing those beliefs that have been holding you back until now.
As your coach, I believe that you have all the resources you need to become what you really desire. Sometimes these resources are buried or hidden from us and I will help you to bring them up to the surface again so that you can use them to become who the person you can and want to be.
Where do the sessions take place?
I am based in Hastings, East Sussex (UK), and nowadays most of my sessions are on Skype or Zoom; I have found that remote sessions are as effective as face-to-face ones and some of the advantages include:
· Being in the comfort of your own home or the environment you choose to have the session in and feel more relaxed;
· It’s travel friendly: you don’t need to worry about finding parking or catching a train or a bus to go home;
· More time for yourself after the session: as you won’t need to rush home, you can have more time to reflect about what you dealt with during the session, regroup, gather your thoughts and write down a plan if you want to;
· You don’t have to spend money on phone calls, you just have to make sure that your internet connection works;
· You can connect from anywhere as Skype can be downloaded on your phone.
I offer two different rates according to the type of work that we will be doing which will be agreed with the client.
Individual 60-minute sessions: £45
Individual 90-minute sessions: £60
I offer sliding scales for people on benefits or unemploye