Whether you are struggling with alcohol or are sober and living an alcohol-free life, I can help you . Are you spending a lot of time and energies trying to control your drinking with no success? You wish you could moderate or cut down on alcohol, but failing to do so? You know that living an alcohol-free life would be good for you but the only idea of it feels you up with dread? Are you already sober and have decided to deal and resolve the real reasons that led you to drinking? As you might have read on another section of my website,
I have been there and that’s why I want to help you.
I ‘d love to work with you if you:
- Would like to moderate or cut-down your alcohol intake because you are concerned about your well-being and mindful drinking is something that would fit more in your life rather than embrace long-term sobriety
- Feel that your drinking habit has become problematic and would like to take a short or long-term break from alcohol; maybe you have tried to do so and realised you might do with some extra support
- Know that you have a drinking problem, but you haven’t found the kind of support that is right for you or fits with your needs and ideals
- Are sober and are ready to deal with the issues that led you to your compulsive use of alcohol
- Are part of other sober communities and feel that you would benefit from a 1-to-1 relationship with someone who can help you unpack and work through the issues that your drinking helped you cope with, because, in the end, you know that your habit was only the tip of the iceberg
What once started as a carefree and fun habit has now become more of a problem and probably you don’t know how you got here, you just did.
You might have gone through a very difficult time in your life and found that what was a solution has now become another layer to the problem you wanted to deal with, it has become a coping mechanism which is difficult to stop on your own.
You are now leaving an alcohol-free life and you have now decided that it’s the right time for you to work through the issues that led you to drinking in the first place and to finally free yourself from your triggers.
Do any of those scenarios hit home? If they do, don’t worry, you are not alone, and it doesn’t have to be this way. There is a vibrant life waiting for you to happen when you are ready to take the first step.
“I feel blessed and grateful that I had the chance to work with you. I learned a lot! And I got to that place of peace with alcohol. Right now I feel solid enough to do that, without falling back into previous habits. The sessions with you have allowed me to gain quite some awareness and I continue to gain more as time goes by. Without your guidance I would not be where I am today. Thank you for your kindness, for making me feel like you care
and I matter.”
A.P. – Colorado
“I am so thankful to have found Ilaria because as I have been concerned about my drinking habits for many years and was starting to feel the detrimental effects on my physical and mental health. I loved Ilaria’s structured approach which made me take a serious look at my relationship with alcohol without feeling judged in any way. For the first time in my life I felt empowered and motivated to make a start and throughout the regular Skype sessions her compassion and continuing support made it so much easier for me to stay focused on my goals. My energy levels and sleep patterns have improved and I feel far happier than I have in many years. Thank you once again.”
A.E. – Northern Ireland, UK